28 mrt 2010

My Designerstuff

So, I would love to introduce you to my loving loves.
I'll confess: I've got a weak spot for designer-items. Of course, I'm not talking about all designer-items. It's not explainable. It's definitely not something to brag about (like a lot of people think). For me it's just like designer-items have a little magic touch. It's such a good feeling to save money for something you really want (the saving part is not the fun part) and then being able to buy it (this is the actual fun part ;)). So after the jump there's a photo of my seven favourite pieces.
Please don't pay too much attention to the horrible quality of the photos, I've shot them with my mobile phone.

























Here they are. From top to bottom: Louis Vuitton damier speedy 35, vintage Fendi bag, Thomas Burberry sheer blouse, vintage Moschino belt, Tory Burch flats, Vintage Burberry scarf and Chanel sunglasses.

So, now I'm going to tell you the story behind these stuff.
The vintage Burberry scarf and the vintage Fendi bag: they were my mother's. She has lived in Rome for about 15 years and this is my fashion-legacy :P (she's kind of protective of her valuable stuff, not so lucky me).
The vintage Moschino belt and Burberry blouse: there's actually no story behind these pieces, I just like them.
The Chanel glasses: bought this when I was about 16 years old I guess? Paid for it with my first wage. I actually don't really like these glasses anymore, but they're simple so that's ok.
Louis Vuitton bag: (partially) got it for my 20th birthday. I did pay half of the bag. I'm not really fond of logo's so I chose the damier. I've got no regrets at all
Tory Burch flats: bought those during my holiday in San Diego at Macy's. They're so simple, yet special, the perfect thing for me.

My collection is about to get a new family member. But that's going to be a surprise. Follow this blog to find that out.

Tell me: do you like designerstuff and why (not)?

3 opmerkingen:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC