29 mrt 2010

My life right now

I'm doing a quick update before I will leave to the university library. The upcoming 1,5 week I'm having exams and I didn't even study yet! Has anybody found my motivation? Please bring it back to me! So this is what I'll be doing:














Did I already mention that tomorrow it's my birthday? Probably not, because I'm forgetting it myself all the time. I'm becoming the magic age of 21, well at least in the USA it is. I am not really able to celebrate it due to my exams but I'm taking my friends out for some cake, just for an hour or so. Then I will continue the day with...some more studying! So I won't be able to post tomorrow.

This is for the sweet toothes out there


1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely! Ik ga binnenkort de trouwtaart voor mijn zus haar bruiloft maken, en zo'n taart voor mijn verjaardag denk ik:D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC